International Schools Group (ISG) accepts applications from the local community throughout the school year for vacancies within the District Office and Member Schools.
Teachers in the community are invited to apply for the sponsored positions posted provided that they can present all required documentation: current teaching license, degree transcripts etc. Due to changes in employment legislation in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, degrees must be attested through the Saudi Cultural Mission or Saudi Embassy in the country where the qualification was achieved. The Human Resources Department will provide further information on this process once principals have carried out initial interviews and positions are in the process of being offered.
ISG provides a competitive compensation package. All teachers are paid on the same base salary scale. Free transportation is provided to and from the school campus if employees live within defined ISG bus routes. On-site nursery for children, from 6 weeks to 5 years of age, is also provided at all school sites.
For more information about the ISG District and our member schools please see these informative videos.
- DBGS PE Teacher (Posted 17/08/2017) - The Physical Education Teacher will be responsible for the delivery of structured PE lessons to students in KS3/4 and 5 and must have knowledge of GCSE/IGCSE and A Level.
- DEMS Grade 3 Teacher (Posted 17/08/2017) - The ‘Grade 3’ teacher will be part of our excellent educational program. The teacher will be responsible for delivering an
American-based curriculum to elementary pupils.
- GRO/HR Office Aid (posted 04/08/2017) - The Office Aid will be responsible for providing support to the Human Resources & Government Relations departments by completing various process and project tasks required to properly maintain organized and highly-confidential personnel files on a timely-basis using a PC or Mac, the Google suite of applications (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.), and other web-based computer systems.
- Personal Assistant to the Directors of Government Relations and Human Resources (Posted 01/07/2017) - The position is primarily responsible for providing leadership-level administrative assistance to two (2) Directors as well as working closely with the Government Relations and Human Resources office managers and team members.
- District Registrar (Posted 22/06/2017) - The District Registrar is part of a small, dynamic team staffing the Finance Department. The position is primarily responsible to maintain an updated Registrar System and record entries in Accounting Software for the three schools located in Dhahran campus, and coordinating with the Registrars of all ISG schools for Procedures and reporting.
- Primary Level Elementary Teacher, DEMS (Posted 30/05/2017) - The ‘Primary Level Elementary Teacher’ will be part of our excellent educational program and responsible for delivering an American-based curriculum to elementary pupils.
- Early Years Class Teacher (Posted 15/05/2017) - We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Early Years teacher for this exciting position to assume responsibility for a group of children and deliver an age appropriate early years program.
- PA to Headteacher at Sara Village School (Posted 14/05/2017) - The position is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Headteacher and staff through the efficient operation of the school office as well as maintaining a close working relationship with all stakeholders.
To receive additional information concerning vacancies and job descriptions, please contact the Human Resources Office by telephone at +966-13-330-0555, ext. 3219, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the online application form to apply for any local vacancies.
Thank you for your interest in working with International Schools Group (ISG).