MOE Approval (Ministry of Education Approval)
MOE approval is a ministry requirement that allows students to be enrolled in ISG. MOE approval is required for all students (KG-G12), except US nationals.
NOTE: No student is allowed to attend school before submitting the required MOE approval documents.
- Ministry of education forms
- Student's passport
- Sponsor's passport
- Student's Iqama
- Sponsor's Iqama
- Student birth certificate (required for KGs and Grade 1)
- Recent report card certificate:
- Attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & the Saudi embassy in the country from where the certificate is issued if the transfer is from outside KSA.
- Attested by the Foreign Education Department / MOE if the transfer is within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Stamped by the school if the transfer is within the Eastern Province.
- Leaving certificate from previous school
- Employment letter from the sponsor's company in KSA.
Need to obtain MOE approval from Riyadh prior to enrollment.
Aramco School transfers
Refer to ISG registrar.