Updated January 17, 2022
ISG is fully committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of our student community. We continue to work diligently to ensure we are able to react quickly to changing circumstances relating to COVID-19, so that there is minimal disruption to our students’ learning experience.
Our experienced team adheres to the directives of both the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health in our delivery of learning to all students. We also incorporate guidance from the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in our additional preventative health and safety protocols.
Please familiarize yourself with the following ISG protocols:
- Information about reported cases is available on the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 hotline in Saudi Arabia - 937
- List of COVID-19 designated hospitals in Saudi Arabia
- List of private testing sites
- The Government of Saudi Arabia requires everyone to wear a face mask in all indoor public and retail venues, as well as outdoors.
- All retail establishments and public buildings throughout the country require that individuals use the Tawakkalna app to be admitted into the establishment.
- It is now possible to book a COVID-19 vaccine booster (third dose) for individuals 18 years old or older (COVID-19 & Vaccine FAQs)
- Request for Vaccine Approval in Saudi Arabia